The XGA portable projector that delivers bright images from a conveniently small and lightweight device. Reliable operation and easy maintenance make this a high-quality choice for budget-conscious buyers.
- Project sharp, high-quality images in classic XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels)
- Enjoy bright colours and deep blacks with 3,200 lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Experience sharp, detailed images thanks to the DLP™ panel
- Light and compact at just 2.5kg for easy transport
- 1.1x manual zoom lens for flexible placement
- RJ-45 and MHL-compatible HDMI™ ports; support for 3D content via the DLP-Link system
- Vertical and horizontal keystone correction (+/-30°) keeps images true
- 6-axis colour adjustment and Screen Colour feature adapts to your environment
- Up to 6,000 hour lamp life plus 3-year replacement lamp warranty*
- Built-in 10W speaker and audio line out plus quiet operation at just 29dB
ألقِ نظرة أكثر تفصيلاً على Canon LV-X320
Bright, precise images
If you're looking for a portable projector that offers outstanding quality at an especially competitive price, choose the Canon LV-X320. Your audiences will enjoy accurate, sharp images in native XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) resolution, featuring bright, lifelike colours and deep blacks thanks to the projector's 3,200 lumens brightness and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. DLP panel technology eliminates image distortion and delivers more real-world brightness than similarly priced portable projectors, making this the outstanding choice for buyers on a limited budget.
Set up is easy
Even in tight spaces, you can ensure your images are geometrically perfect thanks to vertical and horizontal keystone correction of +/- 30°. For added flexibility, a 1.1x manual zoom gives you control over your projector's placement: ideal in smaller environments. And when natural light is high, or where it's necessary to project onto coloured surfaces, screen colour correction ensures you still enjoy bright, clear images and natural colours.
Connect your way
With the LV-X320, you have the choice to project high-quality images from a range of sources thanks to its wide selection of inputs. An HDMI port means you can take advantage of the HDMI outputs that are now commonplace on laptops and achieve sharper, clearer and more detailed images; while impactful 3D content is easy to play using the DLP-Link system. For added convenience, MHL compatibility lets you project from any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone via the projector's HDMI port. Connectivity, control and maintenance via an IT network is straightforward via the RJ-45 network port, minimising effort for your IT team.
اكتشف المزيد عن Canon LV-X320 وميزاته وإمكاناته.
بروتوكول تحكم قياسي في الصناعة